Politics and Universal Ethics
This book is the consideration upon the political application of the Noahide Code.
- The Challenge to universal ethics;
- The adversary culture;
- The legislative struggle;
- Questions for a universal ethics;
- "Right" and "left" in universal ethics;
- Eternal law and human legislation;
- Creating a political culture of universal ethics;
- Entry points to a politics of universal ethics;
Security Policy: We hold as extremely important the respect for your personal data and privacy. All transactions are encoded and completely secured by our High-Level SSL Certificated technology.
Delivery Policy: We offer guaranteed registered delivery with real-time online tracking code. Orders can be made on regular or fast deliver speed.
Return Policy: You may return a book or another item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Recent years have seen immense, successive physical upheavals - tsunamis, cyclones and earthquakes - in the physical world. Comparable upheavals have occurred also in western society - though the drive to install abortion on demand and voluntary euthanasia, homosexual marriage and the dissolution of the biological nexus of parents and children through commissioned reproduction.
- The difference is that ideology and legislation have normalized and smoothed the social convulsion as a "natural" development. Now, however, the rightfulness and reality of this socially-engineered tsunami is being challenged by a wide coalition of traditional, religiously based cultures. This coalition has come together to return society to the objective values or universal ethics, which have moored civilization for thousands of years.
- Universal ethics and politics explores dimensions of universal ethics: its engagement of the ideology which opposes it, its involvement in legislative struggles, the compatibility of universal ethics with human freedom, creativity and diversity, and how a political culture of universal ethics may be forged.
- Rabbi Dr. Shimon Cowen