Aeshetics & The Divine
Rabbi Dr Shimon Cowen has assembled this title as the basis of a course on Judaism and aesthetics, and it includes:
- The Concept of religious art;
- Engaging Artists:
- The Divine Language in the Landscape;
- Victor Majzner's "Images of Tanya";
- Honoring a Father: Redemption in Ambivalence - Richard Freadman's Shadow of Doubt: My Father and Myself;
- Cleaving to God through Dissonance;
- Felix Werder's " From the Straits...";
- Educating to Religious Art;
Security Policy: We hold as extremely important the respect for your personal data and privacy. All transactions are encoded and completely secured by our High-Level SSL Certificated technology.
Delivery Policy: We offer guaranteed registered delivery with real-time online tracking code. Orders can be made on regular or fast deliver speed.
Return Policy: You may return a book or another item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
This book encompasses both pieces addressing the theory of this subject as well as analysis of examples of the work of major Australian Jewish artists:
- in painting: Victor Majzner;
- writing: Richard Freadman;
- and music: Felix Werder.
He also has a segment addressed to practical issues of the pedagogy, the teaching and encouragement of the arts, informed by traditional Judaism.
- Rabbi Dr Shimon Cowen