The Divine Code
If you always wanted to know what God expects from you, so here it is!
For more then 3300 years the knowledge of how to actualize the Divine Image within a person was revealed only to the Jewish People.
It is now accessible to you too.
The Divine Code - Book of the Seven Universal Noahide Laws includes:
- Part I. Fundamentals of Faith (9 chapters)
- Part II. The Unity of God - (12 chapters)
- Part III. Honoring God - (4 chapters)
- Part IV. Respecting Nature - (9 chapters)
- Part V. Respect for Life - (9 chapters)
- Part VI. Respect for Family and Social Relations - (7 chapters)
- Part VII-A. Respect for commercial transactions - (12 chapters)
Security Policy: We hold as extremely important the respect for your personal data and privacy. All transactions are encoded and completely secured by our High-Level SSL Certificated technology.
Delivery Policy: We offer guaranteed registered delivery with real-time online tracking code. Orders can be made on regular or fast deliver speed.
Return Policy: You may return a book or another item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- The Introduction explains the Torah basis for the Noahide Code, and for outreach to Gentiles regarding this Divinely ordained righteous path.
- Part I covers principles of the monotheistic faith, the Divine rewards that Gentiles may earn by observing the Noahide Code, and practical guides to subjects of primary importance in daily life -
- Torah study,
- daily blessings and prayers,
- moral imperatives, and
- returning to the righteous path.
- Parts II-IV cover the laws regarding idolatry and blasphemy, and the prohibitions associated with causing unnecessary pain to living creatures.
- Parts V-VII cover the laws of murder and injury, forbidden sexual relations, and theft.
The Divine Code is the Code, a destination of convergent histories. This book contains the laws and their explanations given by G-d to Moses in the Torah at Mount Sinai (2448 of Creation /1312 B.C.E.) to be transmitted to all mankind.
There are the two intersecting vectors of the image of God within creation, and they are forever joined at a single point of unity, which is the simultaneously transcendent and indwelling Unity of God. This point of unity is not easily seen or felt, and that has been the case throughout most of the tumultuous history of the world.
However, at one place, at one time, this point of unity was revealed, openly and miraculously, by our Creator Himself. He chose this in His wisdom, so that all of His children, the human race, could know and believe, remember and take it to heart, until the arrival of the Messianic Era.