To Perfect The World
In this book, the Rebbe explains that by Divine Providence, the freedom of religion and speech in our modern societies make it possible – and thus obligatory – for Jews to now be involved in spreading out this much-needed universal message.
But was any guidance provided for how to pursue this?
In fact, the Rebbe directly addressed the following questions, and more:
- What is the basis in Torah for this outreach?
- What is the pious faith for all human beings in God’s eyes, and what parts of Torah should they learn?
- Who should be involved in this outreach?
Security Policy: We hold as extremely important the respect for your personal data and privacy. All transactions are encoded and completely secured by our High-Level SSL Certificated technology.
Delivery Policy: We offer guaranteed registered delivery with real-time online tracking code. Orders can be made on regular or fast deliver speed.
Return Policy: You may return a book or another item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- As a foremost global spiritual leader, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson, emphasizes that God commanded the Jewish people, through Moses at Mount Sinai, to instruct people from around the world to observe the Torah’s Seven Noahide Commandments.
- This mandate was transmitted through the generations and codified by Maimonides (Rambam). Despite the key importance of this mission, Jews were unable to fulfill it during most of their difficult history.